If you are bothered by dark, sun-damaged areas of your skin, or you long for an overall brighter complexion, Zeta White offers a possible solution.
Zeta White is a natural skin whitening system that claims to be a safer alternative to harsh bleaching creams.
We did a comprehensive review to assess if Zeta White was as effective as it claimed to be.
See below for our findings.
What Is Zeta White?
Zeta White is a skin lightening system formulated with natural ingredients.
It is a safe and welcome alternative to harsh bleaching creams – the company claims.
The system consists of three products that can be used individually or as a complete skin lightening system.
- Lightening Face Wash
- Lightening Moisturser
- Lightening Night Cream
Zeta White contains anti-inflammatory ingredients that lighten your skin without damaging it.
The Zeta White system contains 3 products each with different ingredients.
The majority are natural fruit extracts and oils.
The following is a list of the main active ingredients in each formula. Ingredients are always listed in order of decreasing quantity.
Zeta White Face Wash
Apricot oil (prunus armeniaca), cetearyl alcohol, coconut oil (cocos nucifera), mango extract (mangifera indica), palm kernel, silk peptide, and vegetable glycerin.
These are all antioxidants which prevent free radical damage to skin cells and moisturizers that nourish and soften the skin.
- Avocado oil (persea gratissima): Acts as a skin moisturizer and sunscreen.
- Papaya extract (carica papaya): Contains vitamins C, D, E and A making it a powerful antioxidant and enzymes (papain) which act as an exfoliant, clearing pores and creating glowing skin. Papaya extract also contains alpha hydroxy acids that get rid of dead skin cells improving skin tone, encouraging new collagen formation and lightening hyperpigmentation.
- Vitamin C: fights aging and lightens sun spots.
- Cranberry extract (vaccinium macrocarpon): Another exfoliant promoting cell turnover.
- Strawberry extract (fragaria vesca): This acidic extract possesses lightening properties.
- Lemon extract (citrus medica limonum): This extract has lightening and anti-acne properties.
Zeta White Lightening Moisturizer
Cetearyl alcohol, vegetable glycerin, sunflower oil (helianthus annuus), olive oil (olea europaea), coconut oil (cocos nucifera), shea butter (butyrospermum parkii), apricot oil (prunus armeniaca), silk peptide protein, hyaluronic acid (sodium hyaluronate), allantoin.
These are all excellent moisturizers that heal and nourish the skin.
- Zinc oxide: Acts as a safe and effective sunscreen.
- Vitamin E (tocopherol), vitamin C (ascorbic acid), and papaya extract (carica papaya): Antioxidants preventing oxidative damage.
- Cranberry extract (vaccinium macrocarpon): Promotes cell turnover.
- Strawberry extract (fragaria vesca): Lightens skin.
- Lemon extract (citrus medica limonum): Has skin-lightening properties, inhibits the production of sebum, preventing acne.
- Licorice extract (glycyrrhiza glabra): Contains glabridin, which inhibits the production of tyrosinase. Tyrosinase is the enzyme responsible for pigmentation in response to sun exposure. Licorice extract is a natural skin lightening agent and alternative to the chemical hydroquinone. It is also kown to be good for sensitive skin.
Zeta White Lightening Night Cream
Cetearyl alcohol, vegetable glycerin, sunflower oil (helianthus annuus), olive oil (olea europaea), coconut oil (cocos nucifera), shea butter (butyrospermum parkii), apricot oil (prunus armeniaca), silk peptide, hyaluronic acid (sodium hyaluronate), avocado oil (persea gratissima), wheat germ oil (triticum vulgare), argan oil (argania spinosa), allantoin.
All these ingredients are effective moisturizers.
Vitamin E (tocopherol), vitamin C (ascorbic acid), green tea extract (camellia sinensis leaf), passion fruit extract (passiflora edulcis): These are all powerful antioxidants which prevent free radical damage fighting fine lines, wrinkles and collagen breakdown.
- Zinc oxide: Acts as a safe and effective sunscreen and also has skin healing properties.
- Evening primrose oil (oenothera biennis): Contains omega-6 fatty acids and is effective in reducing wrinkles, fine lines and eczema.
- Arnica oil (arnica montana): Arnica oil contains helenalin, an anti-inflammatory. It decreases bruising and swelling and improves blood circulation.
- Plum extract (prunus domestica): Contains vitamin E and beta-carotene, that protect the fatty acids and cell membranes from free radicals. This protects skin from losing elasticity and developing wrinkles. Plum extract helps to even out the skin tone by increasing collagen production. The vitamin C in the extract supports the production of hydroxyproline and hydroxylysine, which help bind the molecules that produce collagen. Plum extract also has skin lightening properties.
How Does It Work
According to the website:
FACE LIGHTENING WASH
Zeta White Face Wash contains enzyme-rich papaya extract, which naturally lightens skin, and lemon extract, to reduce the amount of melanin your skin produces. Used morning and evening, it’s your first-step towards creating the foundation for lighter, whiter skin.
Zeta White lightening moisturizer is packed with licorice extract to not only brighten your skin, but to act as a natural sunscreen and shield against skin darkening rays. Used daily, it simultaneously whitens, whilst protecting against further darkening.
LIGHTENING NIGHT CREAM
Helping your skin to replenish while you sleep, Zeta White lightening night cream boasts high levels of Allantoin. This helps to remove dead cells from your skin’s surface, paving the way for the growth of new, lighter skin and preventing further darkening. Anti-inflammatory properties mean you will wake looking brighter and revitalized.
How To Use It?
Use the face lightening cleanser in the morning followed by a generous amount of lightening moisturizer.
Wash with cleanser again in the evening before applying lightening night cream.
This system should be used daily for optimum results.
Some initial sensitivity is possible when starting this skin lightening regimen.
Redness or darkening of the skin may occur.
This side effect is usually temporary but if there is no improvement after a few days it is recommended that you discontinue use.
Is It A Scam?
The products contain several ingredients that nourish and heal the skin and a few known to have lightening properties.
So no, it is not a scam.
Zeta White Reviews & Complaints
Although widely reviewed by internet bloggers, there are no verifiably objective customer reviews on the product.
In fact, the Zeta White website only provides 2 customer testimonials.
Zeta White has given me my confidence back. Easily the best lightening product that I’ve tried. Would certainly recommend!
Finally a natural lightening system that works. Zeta White is much better quality than other products I tried.*Some customers were happy with the product but complained of discoloration.
Packages, Prices & Where To Buy It
We recommend to buy this product at official website only: www.zetawhite.com.
Products are available separately or as a system.
Check prices below.
See below how the official site looks like.
Money Back Guarantee & Refund Policy
The company provides a lifetime money-back guarantee.
All we ask is that you use the products you purchase, each day, using the full supply. If you fail to see any noticeable results, we will give you a full refund. Please ensure before and after photos are taken with a date stamp.
If you use the entire supply purchased and provide date-stamped before and after photos, they will issue a full refund minus shipping costs.
The customer service contact information is [email protected]
Pros & Cons
Zeta White is an all-natural, vegan skin lightening system.
Apart from the claims made on the company’s website, there is not much independent corroboration regarding the product’s effectiveness.
The ingredients used in the product all have a good record for safety.
We laid out the facts, will you buy it? Comment below and tell us what you think!
Product Description: Zeta White delivers gentle but powerful skin lightening. It is a safe and welcome alternative to harsh bleaching creams, and is formulated with a carefully developed blend of natural, yet highly effective, skin lightening ingredients.
User Review( votes)
Meladerm is designed to reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation such as melasma, age spots, acne marks and uneven skin tone on the body or face.
Mederma is a skincare product designed to improve the softness, texture and appearance of scars resulting from injury, surgery, burns and acne.
Dermalogica is a skincare system claiming to use only the highest quality ingredients to treat a wide variety of skin concerns, and to improve skin health.
Rodan and Fields is a skincare products line designed to help address most popular skin concerns - acne, skin firming, skin tightening, sensitive skin, sun damage, hydration.
Amaira Natural Lightening Serum is a cream designed for whitening skin in delicate parts like underarms, nipples, genitals and innermost thighs.
Illuminatural 6i Advanced Skin Lightener is a topical serum with a unique formula that powerfully reduces the appearance of any discoloration on the skin as may have been caused by several factors.
Revitol Skin Brightener is a skin care product designed to help reduce the appearance of freckles, liver-spots, and uneven pigmentation while keeping your skin soft and supple with natural emollients, moisturizers and skin-nourishing vitamins.
SkinBright is an all-natural and powerful skin lightening cream designed to help to remove various kinds of skin discolorations such as age spots, melasma, or hyperpigmentation.
Body Merry Stretch Marks and Scars Cream is a skincare product that is designed to prevent and visibly reduce the appearance of stretch marks, burns and scars.
Zenmed’s Skincorrect+ is a skin lightening product that promises to lighten scars and help get rid of hyperpigmentation issues, especially those caused by acne.