What is MADfood?
MADfood is dedicated to bringing you honest unbiased reviews of niche products. We will bring you up to date information on products from:
- Health and Beauty
- Diets and Weight Loss
- Health Supplements
Navigating the realm of products available in these niche markets can be a nightmare. It can also be incredibly time consuming. Our aim is make your life easier.
Trying to cut through the hype is no easy task. It can take you hours, and after all time is precious. We do all the hard work for you so can spend your time more productively doing the things you love.
Think of us as a “one stop shop” for consumer information.
Our experienced editorial reviewers will fully investigate products for you. They will use all the information that is available to the public. They will cover company information, product ingredients, side effects, cost and customer reviews.
Most importantly they will also look at whether the product is likely to work.
They will highlight both the good and the bad. They will see if there are any hidden costs. They will detail any autoship programs that may be difficult to get of.
You work hard for your money. You don’t want to waste it on products that might just not work. You also don’t want to get caught up in schemes that will cost you more money.
How Does MADfood work?
We aim to provide you, the consumer, with the information needed to make an educated decision about a product. We will provide you with:
- Expert analysis of products: We will ascertain how effective they may be and detail any potential side effects.
- Detailed Customer Reviews: We will search the internet for feedback on products. We will try and establish what products work for you the consumer.
- Ingredients: We will investigate the ingredients in the products. We will, where we can, back up our findings with science based evidence.
- Cost: We will detail the cost of products and try to find the ones that give value for money. We will also highlight and hidden charges or schemes. We will not review products that have dubious free trials that will leave you out of pocket.
Not only do we provide detailed reviews, we also want your voice to be heard.
What makes us different is we will listen to you. We want you to suggest and rank alternative products. We also welcome comments and testimonials posted on alternative products.
Consumer reviews play a very important part when we research products. Here at MADfood we want you to feel part of the community. We want you to have a place where:
- You can write your own testimonials
- You can rate the products you have used
- You can suggest an alternative product
- You can vote for alternate products
- You can “like” or “unlike” other peoples reviews and comments.
It is your voice that people will take notice of. We want to hear about your experiences, be they good or bad.
You may not have celebrity status to endorse products, but in our eyes your views are more important. After all you don’t get paid for your opinions. They are more likely to be an honest reflection of the products you use.
The bigger picture we can paint, the more information you have as a consumer.
To leave a review or suggest an alternate product you will need to register and open an account. This is simple and quick.
Just sign up using Facebook, Google, Twitter or Email.
Once this is done you will be able to make your voice heard. You will have joined our community.
Reviews must be honest and genuine. Ideally your reviews will:
- Be clear, truthful and based on fact
- Add value for other consumers
- Suggest alternative products
- Share opinions
- Provide advice
- Ask questions about reviewed products. Answers and feedback from other consumers in our community are valuable.
Reviews will be checked by admin before posting. This will ensure that nothing untoward slips through the net. We don’t want to become a sounding board for for profane or insulting comments. These add no value to you the consumer.
There are some unscrupulous people out there that will post reviews for their own gain. They may be trying to promote a product they sell or posting a “false negative” on a competitor’s product. Be assured we will do our utmost to weed these out.
Join Our Community
Now you know what we are about, join our community?
We are here to give you the best possible information to save you time and money. We want you to find out what might work for you without you having to do all the legwork.
All the details you need to make a choice to suit you is here in one place.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram